BOARD OF EDUCATION
ANY REQUESTS RECEIVED AFTER AUGUST 21ST WILL NOT START UNTIL OCTOBER 1, 2023.
Information on daycare transportation to before and / or after school daycare facilities.
1. This service is only for in district Pre-K to 4th grade Elementary School students.
2. The daycare provider / business must be located within the Township of North Brunswick. Private homes do not qualify as a daycare facility.
3. The daycare provider / business must be board approved and under signed agreement with the board of education.
4. The required form can be downloaded through the district web site under the transportation tab at www.nbtschools.org or from the transportation office.
5. Request forms submitted must have all of the information completed and be presented in person, along with a photo ID, to the transportation office.
6. Requests need to be submitted 2 work days before the start of the new month.
Example: Daycare needed for Monday - October 3, 2022.
The completed form must be submitted by Monday, September 19, 2022.
7. All request start on the 1st day of each month and are for the entire month.
8. If you sign up for this service please note that transportation is for every day school is in session for that month. We do not set up transportation for one or two days a week or every other week, etc...
9. Any changes must be submitted in writing to the transportation department in person along with a photo ID. Change requests also need to follow being submitted 2 work days before the start of the new month and will start at beginning of the new month.
10. If you want to cancel daycare transportation you also must submit a written notice in person to the transportation office 2 work days before the start of the new month. Failure to notify of cancellation will result in the daycare facility being billed for services the next month.
Day Care requests for the start of a school year MUST be submitted by the third week in August for the upcoming school year.